About Trish Eckersley, Sales Representative
10 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME!
1. Trish loves escaping to any lake whenever possible, the lake is one of her favourite places to hang out!
2. Trish and her husband have a five-month old son who she adores snuggling
3. Her first love is reading and you can often find her nose buried in a book.
4. Trish has an English degree which she uses as an excuse for making up words!
5. Trish and her husband have a 2 year old black mouth cur, the same breed as Old Yeller, named Tucker!
6. She dances like nobody's watching, even when they are!
7. She has a varied taste in music. Some of the concerts she has attended reflect this: The Backstreet Boys, Lil' Wayne, Garth Brooks, The Strokes and Gordon Lightfoot!
8. Trish's favourite foods are poutine and ice cream, just not together!
9. She has worked in customer service for over 18 years!
10. Trish loves football, especially the CFL! Her team is the Hamilton Tiger Cats, but try not to hold that against her!
Trish was born in Cornwall and moved to Peterborough when she was 10. She attended Westmount PS and PCVS before heading to Toronto to study English at the University of Toronto. She moved to Lakefield in 2011 and knows the Kawartha Lakes area very well. Trish now resides in the North End with her husband Jeff, their five-month old son Sean and their dog Tucker!
Trish has spent over 18 years in customer service, giving her an exceptional amount of expertise at helping her customers get exactly what they want out of their experience! She also genuinely enjoys helping others reach their goals. These skills, combined with her high level real estate training, and the Platinum Team systems mean you'll get the BEST of service when buying or selling with Trish.