About Lisa LeBlanc, Client Services
10 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I'm a wife and mom of one plus one mixed breed dog
2. I have a love of home decor and completed a huge home renovation at the beginning of the pandemic
3. I used to play the flute semi-competitively
4. I have travelled seven countries through Europe over a one month trip, including across the North Sea to Scotland
5. I love house plants and gardening
6. Another hobby of mine is metalsmith jewellery making. I completed the jewellery making course at the Art School of Peterborough.. twice!
7. I love live music and have attended 40+ concerts not including our hometown little lake music fests
8. Walks in nature revive me
9. I have a macrame, wire art and jewellery side hustle that I love
10. Vintage and thrift treasure hunting is my favourite kind of shopping
I was born in Peterborough, moved to Toronto, then Oshawa and back to Peterborough as so many of us do. My parents worked hard so we could travel a lot in my youth. This, of course, gave me the travel bug. I enjoy learning new things all the time and have studied four subjects post-secondary.
I met my husband in 2002 through a mutual friend playing matchmaker. In 2006, we married and I became a mom in 2010. The last addition to the family was our fur baby in 2017.
I try to eat healthy, but pretty much run on carbs and coffee. Music is playing 90% of the time wherever I am and our date nights are often taking in a concert! Thrift shopping is my favourite kind of shopping and I've been known to come home with a roadside treasure to revamp. We don't do a lot of camping anymore, but enjoy a nice cottage rental.